Wednesday, January 30, 2013

We are creeping ever closer to Valentines Day. No matter what people think, any day that celebrates romance, real or imagined, is a day to be recognized. My picks for Vintage Valentines presents:

For Her, straight out of the 60's Madmen era this demure little peignoir by Montreal Frenchmaid Co.




Or this sexy night coat by Argentine company Mordisco, Ropa Intima




Sweet!

And for Him,


This very classy Retro Citizen Quartz analog wristwatch water resistant to 50m.
Or
If he's a photographer perhaps a nice vintage camera that has looks and is usable.

Happy Valentines!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you sent me the link as a part of your circle. I have had the hardest time finding you lately. Your blogger profile doesn't let me link any more and I have missed you. How are you, friend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am well and busy, the vintage business has taken wings and I am trying hard to keep up. Still haven't gotten round to changing the redirection of my blog, lol. stopped using godaddy and they parked my domain name. As soon as I have a spare minute....
      Hope you are well.

      Delete