Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School

Wow, it seems impossible to me that the summer has flown by so fast. In just a couple of weeks the boy will be back to school, the hubby will be back teaching and we'll be resuming our old routines again. I always find it rather bitter sweet, nice to have my working world back to normal but sad not to have their company and our less hectic schedule. 

Good thing I have some cool time pieces to keep me on time. And here are a few ideas that  I hope will help you make a smooth transition also.


Ultra hip polka dots and fashionable large dial will make this retro 80's pop swatch a hit with teens.


And for the mature student a fabulous Geneva swiss timepiece from the turn of the 20th century. 
This one needs some work but would look fab just as a bracelet.


Math teachers might appreciate this British made Boxwood Folding Yard Stick for teaching imperial to metric conversion. 


 What will be the talk of the school yard though is this near mint awesome Snoopy Wallet made in 1965!


So, here's wishing you all a safe and successful beginning to the next school year, Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment